Environmental Reporting and Communications
IEc helps clients communicate sustainability, energy, and environmental data with diverse stakeholders, including political appointees, C-suite executives, and the general public. We often use data visualizations and graphically-driven content to demystify technical information in a broadly accessible manner.
IEc also has in-depth technical experience in helping companies with public reporting using multiple sustainability reporting frameworks, such as CDP, TCFD, and GRI. With 10 years of experience in this space, IEc has deep knowledge in framework scoring guidance and requirements, and has proven experience working closely with clients to company scores.
Our services include:
- Developing ESG reports
- Preparing CDP submissions
- Preparing required disclosures such as stock exchange reporting, SECR (UK)
- Preparing for compliance with SEC climate disclosure rule
- Assisting clients in responding to sustainability ratings requests
- Developing infographics, data visualizations, and dashboards
- Developing fact sheets, summaries, and presentations
More information on IEc’s graphic design capabilities is available here.