IEc is committed to a rewarding work/life balance for its employees. To complement our career development efforts, we organize activities throughout the year to energize our work environment and foster camaraderie, teamwork, and fitness. Examples of staff welfare events include:
- Outings to the Museum of Fine Arts, Institute of Contemporary Art, and other cultural sites;
- Recreational league teams for softball, basketball, and soccer;
- Attendance at Red Sox games and other Boston sporting events;
- Participation in local running events;
- Family picnics;
- Company ski trips; and
- Office trivia nights.
IEc is also active in Cambridge and the greater Boston community. We organize or support an array of initiatives that give back to our community, including:
- Holiday gift drives;
- Book drives;
- Blood drives;
- Support for local gardening efforts;
- Clothing drives; and
- Running, rowing, and other recreational events that raise money for local organizations.