IEc provides consulting services that cover the full range of chemistry evaluations
from study design, sampling, and applied chemical analysis to the interpretation of
chemical data and the use of those data for decision-making.
- We have key relationships with the top U.S. analytical laboratories,
including high-throughput labs and specialty R&D labs. We also work closely with the U.S.
Army Corps of Engineers, U.S. Geological Survey, and a multitude of academic labs.
- We design and implement field studies to assess environmental
impacts from the full suite of potential environmental contaminants including metals,
oil and associated hydrocarbons, PCBs, pesticides, and other compounds in environmental
media such as water, sediment, and biota.
- We develop models of contaminant fate and transport, including
bioconcentration and bioaccumulation through foodwebs.
- We interpret chemical information, assisting government
agencies in the development of policy related to hazardous contaminant cleanup
and ecological and human health risk and impact assessment.
- We assist clients in the assessment of natural resource
injury and damages stemming for contaminant releases.