Working at the forefront of marine policy, IEc provides clients with services
ranging from regulatory and economic analysis to geographic and spatial modeling.
IEc is well-versed in laws affecting the marine environment, including:
- The National Environmental Protection Act;
- The Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act;
- The Endangered Species Act;
- The Marine Mammal Protection Act;
- The Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act; and
- The Oil Pollution Act.
- Fisheries regulation and management;
- Marine mammal protection;
- Critical habitat designation for endangered species;
- Marine spatial planning;
- Offshore energy development;
- Navigation and vessel traffic;
- Recreational use of marine waters.
IEc's marine policy clients include the National Marine Fisheries Service, U.S. Army
Corps of Engineers, U.S. Regional Fishery Management Councils, state fisheries
administrators, and nonprofit organizations.