Industrial Economics, Incorporated is a privately held consulting firm. Founded in
1981, we provide expert analysis to clients in government, business, and not-for-profit
Our consultants support decision makers and regulators, lawyers, and those
involved in the policy process. We tackle complex challenges through a combination of
thoughtful analysis, creativity, and dedication to the specific needs of our clients.
The quality of our work and the usefulness of our results define who we are.
Examples of the type of work we do include:
> What We Do
> Our Values
> Our History
> Community Support
- Developing innovative, market-driven approaches to environmental protection;
- Managing the restoration planning process following a major oil spill;
- Assessing the true costs and benefits of homeland security regulations;
- Evaluating the effectiveness of government programs;
- Developing accounting systems; and
- Providing expert analysis of utility ratemaking proceedings.